Sunday, November 4, 2012

Countdown to Christmas

November is upon us and the countdown to Christmas has officially begun. This year's celebrations will be smaller that years past but there are still menus to organise and presents to buy.


My main Christmas planning tools this year are the above Chirstmas planner from kikki.K and of course my Pinterest boards.

I have a couple of main boards going. 
One for the kids: Stocking Stuffers
And one for in case anyone asks me what I want for Christmas: Wish List

My sister is a co-collaborator on the Stocking Stuffer board as we normally combine our talents to and make things for all the kids.

I also have a few projects hidden in and around various boards so as not to arouse suspicion from fellow pinners.

I'm planning quite a bit that's handmade this year and I need to get my butt into gear. A trip out to Spotlight this afternoon will see me officially get underway.

How are your plans coming along for Christmas? Planning purchases, busy crafting or a mixture of both?

No comments:

Post a Comment